INTERESTED PARTIES: WEBSITE BROWSERS
TM Tecnologie Meccaniche S.R.L. as controller of your personal information pursuant to and by effect of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter ‘GDPR’), hereby informs you that the above legislation concerns the protection of the interested parties with regard to the processing of any personal information they provide, and that said processing shall be carried out in accordance with the principles of fairness, legality, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights. Your personal information shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the above legislation and the confidentiality obligations established therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in specific terms your information will be used for the following purposes related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the Site. No data will be retained after closing the Browser;
- statistics and analysis of user browsing habits.
Processing method. Your personal information may be processed in the following ways:
- by computers using IT systems managed by third parties;
- by computers using directly managed or programmed IT systems. Processing shall be conducted in accordance with the methods established by GDPR articles 6 and 32, adopting adequate data security measures.
Your data will be processed exclusively by persons specifically authorised by the Data Controller and, specifically, in the following categories of personnel:
- programmers and analysists;
- Marketing office
Communication: your data may be communicated to external agents to facilitate management of relations, in particular to the following categories of Recipients, including all duly appointed personnel responsible for its processing:
- Facebook Connect: Advertising Service, Advertising Target, Analysis/Metrics, Content Personalisation;
- Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analysis/Metrics, Optimisation;
- Google Plus: Advertising Service, Advertising Target, Analysis/Metrics, Content Personalisation, Optimisation;
- LinkedIn: Advertising Target, Analysis/Metrics, Content Personalisation;
- YouTube: Advertising Service, Advertising Target, Analysis/Metrics, Content Personalisation, Optimisation
Dissemination: Your personal information shall not be disseminated in any way.
Retention Period. We hereby inform you that, in accordance with the principles of legality, limitation of purpose and minimisation of data pursuant to GDPR article 5, the retention period for your information is:
- established for the period of time strictly necessary for the execution of the services provided.
Advertising companies also allow you to refuse targeted announcements, if you so desire. This has no effect on cookie settings, but prevents the use and collection of certain types of data by these companies.
For more information on blocking advertising, go to www.youronlinechoices.eu/. Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to Law, is TM Tecnologie Meccaniche S.R.L. (Via dei Pioppi, 30, 40010 Padulle di Sala Bolognese (BO); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: +39 051 829092; VAT no.: 03057800363), in the person of its acting legal representative.
You have the right to obtain the following from the Data Controller: cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, update, correction and portability, as well as to oppose the processing of any personal information that regards you, and exercise all the rights contemplated by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
EU REGULATION 2016/679: ARTICLES 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 – RIGHTS OFTHE INTERSTED PARTY
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of or otherwise of any personal data regarding them, even if not yet registered, its communication in intelligible form and the possibility of filing complaint to the data protection Authority.
- 1.The interested party has the right to obtain information on:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purpose and method of processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing using IT systems;
- the details of the data controller, data managers and designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- The persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who may have access to the data in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, data manager or data processor.
- 2.The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the update, correction or, if necessary, supplementation of the information;
- he cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the block of any data processed in violation of the law, including any data not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations pursuant to letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, also in terms of content, of the persons to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such operations are impossible or involve the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right;
- the portability of the data.
- 3.The interested party has the right to oppose:
- the processing of their personal information for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection;
- the processing of their personal data regarding them for advertising or direct sales purposes, market research or commercial communications.