RE. STD. ISO 9001:2015
TM Tecnologie Meccaniche S.r.l. has established a Quality management system in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and applied to the following processes:
“the design, manufacture and assembly of precision mechanical components for the automotive and motorsports industry”.
The management considers the Quality Policy as the means for leading the company toward the continual improvement of its operations. It forms integral part of general company strategy, the aim of which it to render the company profitable and consolidate its market position over time, and is based on the following commitments:
To assure full satisfaction of all cogent requirements applicable to products;
- To constantly monitor customer satisfaction with a view to improving perceived quality;
- To implement process monitoring, continual improvement of the QMS and reduce inefficiencies in the technical and organisational management of the company;
- To encourage the competence, awareness and participation of company personnel, keeping abreast of all technological developments in the industry;
- To assure the safety, health and satisfaction of company personnel, and create a collaborative, constructive climate;
- To monitor suppliers in order to guarantee the quality of components with impact on the quality of the final product;
- To systematically manage and maintain company infrastructures and equipment to minimise inefficiencies in production;
To implement these commitments, the Management undertakes to:
- Implement, maintain and continually improve a Quality System in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015;
- Continually analyse the reference context and the risks/opportunities for the organisation.
- Define annual improvement targets and programs.
- Give the Quality Manager full responsibility and authority for assuring compliance with the provisions of the company Quality System;
- Periodically monitor the quality system through a process of internal auditing;
- Assure that this Quality Policy is disseminated (through meetings and company notices), understood and applied at all company levels, and is available to any interested party on the company website.